Step 1. Open MySQL Workbench.
Step 2. Click on the + sign to setup new connection
Step 3. In the “Set up a New Connection Dialogue” box, Type your Database connection credentials. The credentials will be like the following:
- Connection Name: You can name this whatever you like.
- Connection Method: Standard (TCP/IP).
- Hostname: You can use your domain our your cPanel IP address.
- Port: 3306
- Username: Your cPanel username or the user you created for the database.
- Password: cPanel password or the password for the database user that was created.
- Default Schema: This can be left blank.
Click Test Connection.
Step 4. Type your password and click the “Save Password in Vault” check box. Click Ok.
Step 5.MySQL Workbench should say “Connection parameters are correct“. Click Ok.
Step 6. Click Ok again to accept the connection settings
Step 7. After click ok Then you see the Database connection below
To open the database you have to Double-click on the EmployeeDb