Similarities between Structure and Union:
1. Both are the collection of any type of data.
2. Both require an object name or a variable name for memory allocation.
3. Both use the dot operator to access the member of the collection.
Difference Between Structure and Union:
1. keyword struct union
2.Memory allocation contineous memory space to each element only to greatest element
3. Memory Space more memory space Less memory space
4. Members data Storage At their own location At a single location.